- Discover Africa's Best Kept Secret - This light facial or body oil is harvested in Africa from the indigenous marula tree. This African eco-friendly precious oil is known for its superfruit anti aging qualities that deliver real results from nature.
- Boost Existing Products - With its anti-aging, vitamin-rich and antioxidant nutrition, this oil is an absolute dose of luxury to boost any existing product or treatment. In the shower add to shampoo, conditioner, co-wash, and other hair treatments to hydrate, smooth split ends, as well as add shine and a lustre effect to hair that lacks radiance from heat damage and coloring.
- Multiple Uses - Use to balance and prime the face before makeup or other cosmetics. Massage into face and lips for softer skin. The lipids from this naturally anti-aging face oil add vitamins and wrinkle reducing benefits. This natural oil is also great for DIY beauty and mixes well with rosehip, maracuja, argan, or coconut oils. Also use this product as a body oil or as an organic hair oil to naturally soften hair, to protect from heat styling, and repair damaged strands.
- Minimize Signs of Aging - Rich in omega 3 fatty acids and antioxidants, this rejuvenating facial oil restores the skin's elasticity and leave it feeling supple and smooth. This marula oil for face acts as a skin moisturizer and also defends the skin, preventing it from becoming damaged by everyday toxins. Use this face oil to reduce fine lines and dullness for a younger, healthier-looking complexion.
- Perfect for All Skin Types - This organic face oil is made with natural ingredients that are best for sensitive skin. This skin oil is made with unrefined marula oil and free of artificial fragrances, fillers and preservatives, making it gentle yet effective. The skin on hands can be very delicate, so treat it gently by using this product as an organic cuticle oil. Those with dry skin, normal skin, and even oily skin can benefit from this organic oil.