- IMPORTANT SIZING INFORMATION - We have recently updated our sizing so in most cases Topside snorkel fins fit true to size; however, please review sizing chart in the images to ensure you pick the correct fins size.
- COMFORT - Topside fins fit like a shoe. No more blisters as you happily spend as much time as you want swimming, snorkeling, body boarding, or paddle boarding. The closed toe and heel prevent cramping and hypertension in your foot. Each fin has an adjustable Velcro strap around the ankle to provide further support. The neoprene boot allows for flexibility in sizing as the material has some stretch.
- VERSATILITY- We combine the function of both shoe and fin. Walk around land comfortably. No more awkward waddling in and out of the water. Easier to wear than most other fins. You will have more foot protection as each fin has a strong rubber sole. Additional uses for Topside fins include body boarding, paddle boarding, and river boarding.
- THRUST - While longer fins will provide more thrust for applications like diving, these short blade fins will provide noticeable boost to your swimming. This design has a stronger down kick than up due to the primary fin surface on top of the boot. For extended swims and deeper dives, we recommend you choose fins with longer blades. For casual snorkeling and shorter distance swimming a short blade fin will help with improving strength while providing needed thrust to get the job done.
- TRAVEL READY- A pair of Topside fins will fit easily into a carry-on or backpack. No need to suffer through low quality rental gear. Our swim fins also float. Drag from the rest of your body is reduced by the buoyancy of the fins lifting your legs in the water. They'll also never be lost to Davy Jones' locker.